Friday, October 24, 2014

Another Hospital Visit? Home Again; Beautiful Flying geese.


Friday, October 24, 2014. 
Another Hospital Visit? Home Again; Beautiful Flying Geese.

I must admit that some of the stay in the hospital was a good rest for me. I didn't watch much TV, nor read anything, and I did a lot of napping and dozing. There is always someone gently knocking on the door and coming in, for various, sundry, and necessary activities, shots, questioning, taking vital checks, and many more reasons.  

There are several interruptions of one's sleep every night. You just fall back asleep after the necessary thing is done. 

Even in the daytime, you can doze off to sleep, or just lie in the bed and rest, look out the window, or very often, take a real nap. 

There were a few nurses that I liked very much. All of the nurses were doing their jobs well, and each and every one of them was very kind, attentive, and caring. 

There was a lot done in the little time that I was there. When I was taken to the Emergency Room, honestly, I was quite scared, because I didn't know why I had been so nauseous, so very tired so often in the day, and because I didn't know what was happening to my body. Now I feel more knowledgeable, and I am so grateful that I could come back home.  

My potassium had gone so low, the magnesium also, and  the sodium. That could lead so quickly to having trouble with the heart. We must try to take good care of our bodies. If you are not feeling well, and are very tired for no reason, or you have nausea very often, or any strange changes, then quickly hie to the doctor and find out what is wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This evening as I was looking out the front door, I enjoyed looking at the blue sky and the thickening of the vapor trails up there. Sometimes there are so many vapor trails that they make criss-crosses, some designs, sometimes straight long lines are made. Once in a while I can see so very, very far off in the distance up very high, a new vapor trail of an airplane that is only a dot way up there ...  

All of a sudden, there came quite low, a small flock of geese with their beautiful calls. There were about twelve geese flying in a single line, flapping their wings as usual, every goose flapping its wings to match the flapping of the second goose from it. That seems to be a way to produce the perfect stream of air around them, that eases the work that they must do to fly for a long time.  

It's always so pleasant to look at the sky, no matter what it shows.  


I'll see you at the Corner Post ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment