Friday, December 14, 2012

WALK ??? ... WALK !!!!!!!!!

December 13, 2012.

I have noticed some hinderments ... I mean to say, behinderments that are unfavorable. It seems, not to my pleasant knowledge, but to my unknowing and disappointing realizations, that sometimes irreversible habits that increase any former measurements are appearing backstage again. 

Any palatable pleasurableness like baking your own luscious cookies and taste-testing, is being forced into a hiatus. But one of the aids in returning to former measurements is an activity named 'walk'. Therefore, I coaxed myself into trying this 'walk' activity, and today was the best for a beginning (again). The sky is absolutely devoid of any sort of cloud, mist, or vapor, and it was absolutely astounding to see such a gorgeous, clear, sunny, calm and AZURE hue. 

The temperature was perfect, with my gloves, and head scarf (babushka), and sweat jacket, to my pleasure and joy. It was necessary, though, to stop now and then to take a deep breath and stand still for several seconds. While doing that, I admired some Christmas decorations at various homes, and two mailboxes that had at their feet and posts such gorgeous flowers. 

Once in a while I just stopped, and admired that most beautiful sky. Not even a jet stream, or vapor, or even an airplane did I see or hear. True countryside pleasure on a little neighborhood street. Is this causing you 'green-eyed' distress? Forgive me... 

Going back to work on my big project now.

I'll see you at the Corner Post ... 

1 comment:

  1. It's not every day that I see the word "azure." Thank you for your wonderfully vivid description!

    ReplyDelete